mercredi 31 août 2011

I have an iPad but I don't have a computer. I want to buy a mini mac and use my iPad as the monitor. How can I?

Question by Antwain: I have an iPad but I do not have a computer. I want to acquire a mini mac and use my iPad as the monitor. How can I?
I bought an iPad and a wireless keyboard. But I want to acquire a mini Mac and use my iPad as the sole monitor. I bought the iPad first. I don't own a personal computer already.


Greatest answer:

Answer by aviatingamateur
That will Never ever work. Don't even feel it.

The iPad has no video input jack to obtain a personal computer video signal from an outside source. You Cannot use it as a direct monitor for an additional pc.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I have an iPad but I don't have a computer. I want to buy a mini mac and use my iPad as the monitor. How can I?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire