lundi 15 août 2011

Is there going to be a iPad 2nd Generation?


Question by BAC2: Is there going to be a iPad 2nd Generation?
Hi. I might buy an iPad for Christmas. But I want to know if I should because I heard there is going to be an iPad 2nd Generation coming out in the first half of 2011. Is this true? If it is what new things will it have? And should I just wait until next Christmas and get the 2nd Generation iPad? Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by Skran
Yes for sure it would probably have cameras like the new iPod touch and iphone and be able to face time. There are rumors that they're shooting commercials for it already.

http://www.tipb.com/2010/11/06/ipad-2-ads-shot-york-month/



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Is there going to be a iPad 2nd Generation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire