mercredi 10 août 2011

Question about USB port!?

Question by La LEe: Question about USB port!?
Hi, my mouse/keyboard and printers are connected to my pc via USB. Nonetheless, my laptop or computer will not recognize any other device besides those 3. I do not believe it has to do with the connection. Due to the fact when I plug my cellphone it begins to charge, but the computer won't recognize it. Simply because normally when I connect it to the laptop or computer, it shows the windows of "Open containing folder.." but it wont. If I go check under "My Laptop or computer" it will not show as well. So in the beginning I thought it was my cell phone, so then I plugged my Ipad2 into the laptop or computer but it won't recognize it as nicely. I mean I dont know what I did wrong. I just turned my personal computer off last night and these days i turned it on.... suddenly it's not working.... =/
Does anybody know what the issue is?
Here's my pc spec:
OS- Windows7 32bit
Video Card- HD4870x2
600 Gb Difficult drive
LG GGC Bluray CD-Drive
CPU - Q6600 at stock

'Thanks a lot guys!


Best answer:

Answer by Calvin Nastyn
Maybe you require to download drivers for it to function?



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Question about USB port!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire