mercredi 31 août 2011

Q&A: 3G iPad mobile broadband - What difference does getting 1,3 or 10gb a month make?


Question by Dom: 3G iPad mobile broadband - What difference does getting 1,3 or 10gb a month make?
I would like to get an iPad with 3G I am getting it with Orange but when choosing how much internet I need I don't know what each amount would change. Is it length of time I can use it or how fast it goes or what?
I need an answer fast as I would like to order today.


Best answer:

Answer by jimmyphoneking
its nothing to do with speed its the data transfer ie a typical song would be roughly 3.5 mb in data for example



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: 3G iPad mobile broadband - What difference does getting 1,3 or 10gb a month make?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire