samedi 20 août 2011

Motorola Xoom or iPad 2?

Question by Jordan M: Motorola Xoom or iPad two?
Always wanted an iPad 2 nonetheless a person suggested the Xoom as being greater, so could anybody give me hands on assistance and individual favourite and reasons why? Xoom just appears a lot more customizable....but iPad less complicated to control, and Xoom just a small bit bigger. Which is faster/simpler to manage? Also iPad TWO, not the 1st iPad. I know they've upgraded the processor now.
Also, which would be best for playing games on? I read that iPad was far better but.....views?

Thanks :D


Very best answer:

Answer by It is Me
I adore the Ipad 2! My reasoning is much better apps, and I never ever acquire new technologies until it has been on the marketplace for a couple of months, that way I know if a greater option is coming my way. I would defiantly check out what apps the Xoom has to offer. Very good Luck!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Motorola Xoom or iPad 2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire