dimanche 21 août 2011

Help- Which of these 2 computers is a better trade for my iPad 64GB 3G?

Question by bluemoonmuse2: Support- Which of these two computers is a greater trade for my iPad 64GB 3G?
I have a lately bought iPad 64gb 3G with AppleCare. I've been supplied a 13.three" Macbook G5 2ghz 250gb with AppleCare till 2011 that was bought in Dec2009. Also have an supply of a Energy Mac G5 dual 2./2.five 160gb that the guy will add an air card and kick in money for a display. I would prefer a laptop, but could go either way. Am concerned about the age of the Energy Mac, and concerned about the battery life of the Macbook. Which in your opinion is the far better trade?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Tamagotchi Lover
Oh god get the macbook air are you crazy!!!? they may make humming sounds but they are wonderful



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Help- Which of these 2 computers is a better trade for my iPad 64GB 3G?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire