jeudi 11 août 2011

How to print on ipad after using iwork (for ipad users only)?

Question by black guy: How to print on ipad soon after utilizing iwork (for ipad users only)?
I am a student and I have an really crucial paper due and I did it on my ipad. I don't know how to print it. My printer is not bluetooth or wireless and the ipad dosent have a 2. usb port. Please assist.


Thank you.


Very best answer:

Answer by my-iGuru.com
The easiest way to resovle this is to attach the document to an email and then print it from a personal computer.

If you are employing Pages go to the major screen where you see all of your documents. Scroll to the document you want to email and pick the box with the arrow in the bottom left. Then select Send via Mail.

You can also convert the document making use of the Export feature under this option too.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How to print on ipad after using iwork (for ipad users only)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire