mercredi 31 août 2011

Should I buy an iPad or a Netbook for taking notes?

Question by amanda: Ought to I get an iPad or a Netbook for taking notes?
I am going to college and am debating in between getting an iPad or a netbook. It would be utilised primarily for taking notes for the duration of lectures. My friend is attempting to convince me to purchase and iPad simply because the battery life is longer, and I can acquire a wireless keyboard. But I am hesitant to get an iPad because I enjoy Microsoft Office. What are the greatest apps for making documents on an iPad, and how do they stack up to using Microsoft Office on a netbook?


Finest answer:

Answer by I'm amazing
I use an iPad, your friend is right, iPad is much better than a laptop/netbook.
There are numerous ms office supported applications.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I buy an iPad or a Netbook for taking notes?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire