lundi 22 août 2011

Q&A: How do I put Univeristy of Phoenix on my iPad2?

Question by ♥Army_SweetPea♥: How do I put Univeristy of Phoenix on my iPad2?
How do I put University of Phoenix as a brief cut on my iPad2's screen?


Best answer:

Answer by Tyler
Well very first you want to discover a Digital Shrinking Ray. You then need to approach the University of Pheonix and shout "FOR SPARTA" then hit the switch on the side of your Digital Shrink Ray but MAKE Positive you have at least a three TerraByte Flash Drive plugged into the side of the DSR. Then you require to take the flash drive to the website below and transfer all of the files to your UoP Server on your iPad2 and develop a shortcut for your background. That really should do it, excellent luck.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I put Univeristy of Phoenix on my iPad2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire