samedi 20 août 2011

Having some iPod trouble. Deals with iPod touch, new computer, iPad, and camera connection kit?

Question by Smileymileyyes: Having some iPod trouble. Offers with iPod touch, new laptop or computer, iPad, and camera connection kit?
So, my mom got a new pc, I got an iPad.
Wanted to load music from old iPod touch onto the new computer's iTunes, but personal computer wouldn't show any folders, even following I mentioned to show hidden files.
So I bought a camera connection kit just now, in the hopes that my iPod could be connected to my iPad and sync. Will that function?
If not, what do I do/:


Finest answer:

Answer by i_really like_my_p_nis
It really should function but give apple a call they will assist you along. 24/7 customer support.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Having some iPod trouble. Deals with iPod touch, new computer, iPad, and camera connection kit?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire