mercredi 31 août 2011

I have an ipad. I want to use the computer's ethernet for browsing the internet on the ipad.?

Question by dudestuffiscool15: I have an ipad. I want to use the computer's ethernet for browsing the net on the ipad.?
Massive Picture: I am demoing an ipad in front of a big audience. I want to be able to control my ipad from my personal computer. This area I am working in has extremely weak wifi. Ethernet, however, is quite powerful. Given that ipad cannot connect to ethernet, I want to share my desktop's ethernet with my ipad. Once this is carried out, I can use VNC to remote into my ipad.
So can anybody tell me how to share my desktop ethernet connection with my ipad?
The ipad is jailbroken making use of cydia/redsnow. I am using veency on the ipad and VNC free edition on my windows computer with XP. Thanks for any support.
Adding a router COULD function, but that is not the "route" ) that I was to take. I am far more seeking for a way to, i guess, share my desktop's ethernet connection with my ipad. Is there a way to do this? If not, then why?


Best answer:

Answer by IClassStriker
Why not hookup a low cost router with Wi-Fi support to the Ethernet cable? That way you can effortlessly connect the iPad to the world wide web.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I have an ipad. I want to use the computer's ethernet for browsing the internet on the ipad.?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire