jeudi 11 août 2011

Does the ipad come with a pen?

Question by Rocco Raccoon: Does the ipad come with a pen?
Is it like a massive I touch or can it do far more.

I was wondering if it had been like a tablet except where you can actually draw on the screen. Can you install programs on it?


Finest answer:

Answer by hellohello
No, the iPad does not come with a stylus pen, you have to obtain 1 oneself. But I strongly DO NOT Recommend You to obtain one since the stylus currently are practically all soft-tipped. The sensitivity is also not very good compared to your fingers. So do not waste your funds.(Trust me, utilizing your fingers to draw on it is significantly quicker and simpler)

Anyway, the iPad is far more than an enlarged version of iPod touch. It is quicker and also gives a considerably much more pleasant view.

You can install drawing applications on iPad to draw. different applications have distinct functions. However I locate ArtStudio to be the greatest application for me so far. Nevertheless, it fees $ two.99 to purchase it. But I believe it is worth it simply because it is effects are really incredible! You can also install games on it, some of it even in High Definition.

Hope you have a excellent time drawing!



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Does the ipad come with a pen?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire