samedi 13 août 2011

My iPad is 6 to 7 months old and is in perfect condition can I exchange it for a discount on the new one?

Question by Ramkhumar: My iPad is 6 to 7 months old and is in excellent condition can I exchange it for a discount on the new 1?



Finest answer:

Answer by NorthernAviator
Nope. You can only get a $ 100 refund, but that is only if you bought your i Pad in the past two weeks. That's why I despise Apple. Purchase something for $ 500 and then have a greater version of what you bought come out a year later for half the price. That's why I stick creating custom pc's (even although ipods and ipads are nice lol). But men and women will Usually follow trends, even if that is jumping off cliffs.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: My iPad is 6 to 7 months old and is in perfect condition can I exchange it for a discount on the new one?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire