samedi 13 août 2011

Where can I buy iPad books, novels, comics and newspapers from online?

Question by Divya Lal: Where can I buy iPad books, novels, comics and newspapers from on the web?
I just bought an iPad and am seeking to download and obtain some novels, books, comics and newspapers to read on the iPad. Can anyone suggest some good websites to obtain media for the iPad?


Best answer:

Answer by David
Check out My Pad Media, it is a new internet site that just launched a few days back.

They offer you unlimited iPad downloads of novels, comics, newspapers, books and so much more stuff.. it is a genuinely great value.

Pay a visit to them here: http://bit.ly/btywHH



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I buy iPad books, novels, comics and newspapers from online?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire