vendredi 12 août 2011

Where can I find a touchpad stylus pen for my Apple iPad which allows me to use at a natural drawing angle?


Question by Andy Chen: Where can I find a touchpad stylus pen for my Apple iPad which allows me to use at a natural drawing angle?



Best answer:

Answer by Dangerous Liu
Works fine, easy to hold, wont scratch or damage your iPad, I'm using it with an iPad2. It looks like a pen, is not very heavy and seems to be built in strong material. The rubber top is nice, and resembles a real rubber. I think it's pretty cool ~
http://www.cross-mark.com/touchpad-stylus-apple-ipad-silver-black-p-2061.html



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I find a touchpad stylus pen for my Apple iPad which allows me to use at a natural drawing angle?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire