samedi 20 août 2011

What are the best free ipad 2 games to get?

Question by Yahoo user: What are the greatest free of charge ipad two games to get?
Im obtaining and ipad 2 friday - and i spent all my itunes cash so I was questioning what the greatest no cost apps I need to get ? Please list alot!!!
Thanks in advance!


Best answer:

Answer by ladyt
God Finger
We Rule
Farm Story
CityVille HomeTown
Construction Zone HD Lite
Stick Wars
New York 3D Rollercoaster Rush HD
Chopper Lite
Tap Town
Gravity Guy
Office Jerk
Talking Tom Cat 2
Top Girl

Some Of These Games Are Iphone And Ipod Games But Are Compatible With Ipad

S I D E N O T E: Have Fun With Your I Device



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What are the best free ipad 2 games to get?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire