mardi 30 août 2011

Is it true that I can get an Apple iPad for free?

Question by Wandi Bandi: Is it true that I can get an Apple iPad for free?
These days I watched this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDSZMaRpkDI

The guy shows a demo of the iPad, 1 month prior to it was released...
He says that one can get an iPad for free of charge if you take a survey about it, and so on.

Here's the link to the site he stated provides the iPads for totally free:

http://www.incentaclick.com/click/62581e54f4/

So I've got two questions:

Initial of all, is this provide actually real?

And secondly, the offer is only valid in the US, and as I'm situated in Europe, but I've got a friend
in the US who could courier the iPad to me, I want some type of proxy so that I can pay a visit to the site and
read the terms and conditions...

Can anybody assist, as I am in critical trouble...?

Thanks a lot!
Please guys, just watch the video, can't you even do that a lot? How long does it take...

Just saying no by default does not aid me significantly!
Please guys, just watch the video, cannot you even do that a lot? How lengthy does it take...

Just saying no by default doesn't help me considerably!


Best answer:

Answer by Laura Bell
No one gives issues away for totally free.. Would YOU?



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is it true that I can get an Apple iPad for free?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire