jeudi 25 août 2011

How many apps can a 16gb iPad store?

Question by Dustin~: How several apps can a 16gb iPad shop?
I know it all depends on the size of the app, but could you give me a common number? I'm preparing on getting the $ 499 iPad 2, and I'd like to know, usually, how many apps I could have. I'm not going to be making use of the iPad for function, I'll just be making use of it about the home and on vacation. Any support would be significantly appreciated.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Jhon S
Effectively now, this is a bit hard, but I believe that a great number (at least from my expertise) is 137. THIS IS ONLY Simply because I HAVE A 32 GIG IPOD TOUCH WITH 274 APPS! You probably should not put total faith in this number since of this. But it is my greatest guess!



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: How many apps can a 16gb iPad store?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire