lundi 31 octobre 2011

Can I buy an iPad with 3g capabilities at the apple store and then take it to verizon to use on their network?

Question by Jeffrey: Can I purchase an iPad with 3g capabilities at the apple store and then take it to verizon to use on their network?
If I am going to be employing verizon's network, do I have to purchase the iPad at verizon or can I purchase it at the apple shop? I would considerably rather acquire it apple if it is achievable.


Very best answer:

Answer by Tftuyf F
For mobile applications like ringtones,wallpapers, themes, games can look into this website
http://www. dingdongringtones.com



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can I buy an iPad with 3g capabilities at the apple store and then take it to verizon to use on their network?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire