mardi 25 octobre 2011

Q&A: Should I wait for 2nd generation iPad?

Question by Jack H: Really should I wait for 2nd generation iPad?
I will be making use of the iPad primarily for surfing the web, youtube and schoolwork. With the new OS coming in Fall it will have multitasking, iAds, app folders and on the internet gaming services. What characteristics do you think will be included in 2g? I at present own an iphone 3G so I don't want a camera or a built in telephone.

Also when do you feel it will be released in the UK (mainly Ireland)?


Very best answer:

Answer by Alex
International iPad shipments will start late this month

I recommend you wait for the 2G merely for the price drops

if you want it tho, just obtain it. the wait for the 2G is about a year



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Should I wait for 2nd generation iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire