vendredi 14 octobre 2011

How early should I get in line at the Apple store to buy the Ipad 2 when it's released on Friday at 5pm?

Question by impulse520: How early must I get in line at the Apple store to purchase the Ipad two when it's released on Friday at 5pm?
How early must I get in line at the Apple store to obtain the Ipad 2 when it's released on Friday at 5pm??? I do not want to danger getting one in stock. I also do not want to be at the back of a enormous line. Did any person go to the shop to obtain the Ipad 1? If so, how early?


Best answer:

Answer by EscalatorKid
... Why bother?

That's a collosal waste of time.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: How early should I get in line at the Apple store to buy the Ipad 2 when it's released on Friday at 5pm?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire