mardi 18 octobre 2011

When will the iPad 2nd Generation be released.?

Question by gigi s: When will the iPad 2nd Generation be released.?
I would really like to purchase an iPad for christmas 2010, but I have a feeling that the marketing assholes of Apple are just waiting to release the new one appropriate after I purchase the first. Really should I buy it or wait shortly?


Greatest answer:

Answer by CheatGiveAway
I feel it'll be released with the iPhone five and iPod Touch 5th Gen. It is at the moment in development as far as I know (my sources). So look out about June/July 2011 and it'll be announced & released a month or two later.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: When will the iPad 2nd Generation be released.?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire