mardi 18 octobre 2011

Should I get an Ipad2 or a good E-reader?

Question by Hunter: Should I get an Ipad2 or a great E-reader?
I have played with an Ipad2 at the Ipad shop and my boss has 1 as nicely. I really like the Ipad2 because it has a camera, a huge screen and can get on the net. My neighbor has a E-reader and she can get on the net. It does not have a large of a screen or a camera on it. The E-reader is about $ 150 and the Ipad2 for 16 GB is $ 500 and 32GB is $ 600. Which 1 should I get? Do you feel either of these will go on sale the day after thanksgiving? If so, I can wait that lengthy.


Very best answer:

Answer by Jack L
I do not know if they will go on sale, but go with the iPad 2 due to the fact you can do a lot more on that and read books on it also.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get an Ipad2 or a good E-reader?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire