lundi 17 octobre 2011

What are the best accessories to go with my 64g wifi Ipad?

Question by Sean C: What are the ideal accessories to go with my 64g wifi Ipad?
I've just ordered my Ipad and am asking yourself what bits and bobs I might need to have to take full advantage of it.


Very best answer:

Answer by "O" STANDS FOR PFFF
given that iPad is a new device it has just a couple of accessories on the market.Most of them are produced by Apple, but I've heard about a physical keyboard which could be attached to the iPad like a netbook ,but for me the point of having a tablet PC is not getting mice and keyboards. Anyway just look at the Apple's site: http://www.apple.com/ipad/accessories/



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: What are the best accessories to go with my 64g wifi Ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire