mercredi 19 octobre 2011

Q&A: Do Radio Apps on iPad cost money when using wifi?


Question by choSen: Do Radio Apps on iPad cost money when using wifi?
Hey guys,
So I use TuneIn Radio on my ipad, wifi only, and I saw that there is a data usage section on the app. I was only listening to the radio for about 3 minutes and the data usage said I used 5 mb already. I'm only connected to my home wi-fi and my iPad does not support 3g/4g. Does it still cost money to listen to the radio over wi-fi? Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by ddominic
Nope Wi-Fi is free on your ipad. You won't be charge to use any of your apps or download apps. Wi-Fi is unlimited and does not cost any fees. You would need to be in a Wi-Fi hotspot location (McDonalds, Starbucks, airports, hotels, restaurants) or if you have a home network then your ipad can connect to your Wi-Fi at home as well.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Do Radio Apps on iPad cost money when using wifi?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire