dimanche 30 octobre 2011

Q&A: Where can I print documents from my iPad?

Question by Jonathan: Exactly where can I print documents from my iPad?
I now require to have an app that hooks up to the Samsung printer my family members has. I want to know how I can hook up the printer to my iPad so I can print stuff for school. If I need to download an app that would be the "last resort.". So in other words, if I can hook the stuff up for free, certainly I would want that instead of AirPrint which I've heard poor evaluations about.


Very best answer:

Answer by LouisSn
Check out the app store PrintDirect and there are other people
Apple has a function referred to as airprint some HP prints have this function develop in or check out http://www.steinpc.com/i1.htm to setup your residence wireless network shared printer to print from you ipad. Safari icon is next to the address and one of the selection will be print. There are some apps to do print in the app store.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can I print documents from my iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire