vendredi 21 octobre 2011

How do I get google chrome for my laptop and can I get it on my iPad as well?

Question by matt W: How do I get google chrome for my laptop and can I get it on my iPad as nicely?



Greatest answer:

Answer by Anjo
Get google chrome here:
For the laptop
http://www.google.com/chrome/?hl=en-GB&hl=fil&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=fil&utm_source=fil-ha-apac-ph-bk&utm_medium=ha


I am not positive if you can get it in the iPad. I tried to search " Google Chrome" in the app shop ( used my iPod) there is no app( theres "Google" tho).. attempt to search it in the app shop utilizing iPad, it may possibly show up.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How do I get google chrome for my laptop and can I get it on my iPad as well?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire