lundi 24 octobre 2011

Where can I get an iPad tablet 3g?

Question by Stephen: Exactly where can I get an iPad tablet 3g?
I read a lot of reviews about the iPad and decided I want to buy one / get one. Although the prices are not low cost. So I did some analysis on the net, attempting to uncover a LEGIT way to get an iPad for cost-free (kinda optimistic) OR as low-cost as possible. I'm not falling for the "Your the 1000,000 visitor, win a iPad for free" items - so please, preserve those to yourself! )

Thanks!


Very best answer:

Answer by A Name Goes Appropriate Here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

No. You won't get a cost-free iPad anywhere. Pay up or give up. That is how things work.

The 3G model isn't even available but and will not be for a although.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I get an iPad tablet 3g?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire