mardi 18 octobre 2011

Q&A: What are the camera specs for the iPad 2?

Question by Sean: What are the camera specs for the iPad 2?
Resolution/MP is what I'm most concerned with, but sensor size would be excellent too, plus anything else.

Bonus question: How did you know? Why cannot I find this data anywhere?

Thanks!
Oh yeah by the way, I did see a lot of articles that had been written early Feb/mid Jan, and I ignored those given that I wanted the facts, considering that the iPad two is out already, and I believed there would be some write-up saying what they *are*, not what they *most most likely would be*. If those are correct, then awesome, but I want to be positive, that is all. Thanks


Best answer:

Answer by Jonty Symonds
A report examining iOS 4.3 beta firmware concurs that the subsequent iPad will be provided in 3 models (WiFi, 3G GSM/UMTS and 3G CDMA), but adds mention of a 3MP camera capable of 720p video recording, DisplayPort video output, and what appears to be a hardware battery gas gauge.

Searched on Google: camera specification ipad two



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: What are the camera specs for the iPad 2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire