jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Should I buy an iPad for my wife when she already has a laptop and blackberry?

Question by AGW: Must I purchase an iPad for my wife when she already has a laptop and blackberry?
Hi. My wife says she wants an iPad for her birthday but the evaluations I've read/heard, portrayed the iPad as getting over-rated. In addition, we have two laptops and a blackberry in the home. Would the iPad fill a gap in our household technology or would it be a waste of money?


Greatest answer:

Answer by ljdsfjsdbsvdcccc
it would be a waste of cash as your laptops and blackberry can perform the same function.
nevertheless if your wife has asked for it, you must possibly obtain it for her. when she buys a new pair of shoes, it is not to 'fill the gap' in her shoe collection- as she probably has several pairs that do the very same job. but she nonetheless desires the new ones all the same. the very same logic is transferred to wanting the new ipad..



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Should I buy an iPad for my wife when she already has a laptop and blackberry?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire