samedi 22 octobre 2011

IPad issue with Google - the word 'true' appears instead of a search!?!?

Question by R: IPad problem with Google - the word 'true' appears instead of a search!?!?
When I sort some thing I want to search for into google on my iPad (as a net page, not the google search top right) as I hit search or enter it simply replaces what I typed with the word 'true', it's fairly weird! It doesn't give any pages or anything, merely remains on very same page but displays the word 'true'! It does this each and every time till I have to refresh or image search and that appears to clear it, but just wondered if anyone knows why this would be happening?
Good to know I'm not alone at least Sarah! Thanks


Greatest answer:

Answer by sarah
I don't know, but the Very same Exact factor occurs to me too. :S



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: IPad issue with Google - the word 'true' appears instead of a search!?!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire