vendredi 14 octobre 2011

Can I trade my iPad in for a different tablet?

Question by Shaun: Can I trade my iPad in for a distinct tablet?
So I got an iPad. I don't like it. It's too limited. Does everyone know if there is some sort of plan or some thing that I could use to trade my iPad in and get at least a discount on this other tablet PC I genuinely like?


Best answer:

Answer by Julian
Very best obtain is currently operating this trade in plan for tablets, cameras, pc, and mp3 players. Check it out, it also gives you and estimate of what they would give you towards another tablet.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics-Promotions/On-line-Trade-In/pcmcat133600050011.c?id=pcmcat133600050011&DCMP=rdr3384



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Can I trade my iPad in for a different tablet?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire