lundi 31 octobre 2011

Should I buy Ipad 2now or wait for Ipad 3?

Question by Anonymous Man: Must I buy Ipad 2now or wait for Ipad 3?
I can get a excellent deal on an Ipad 2 right now. Should I wait for Ipad 3 (release subsequent year, not this year) with the possibility of perhaps a lot a lot more capabilities, and possibly a higher cost, or get the ipad two now?

Basically I'm asking you to weigh the possibility of the attributes/specs that the ipad three may well have, how lengthy it will be for its release, and opportunity it will have a higher cost I cannot afford.


Very best answer:

Answer by n
If you have a actually very good deal and have additional money to devote, I would get the ipad 2 now.

Ipad three has a lot of good issues. It is going to be quicker, lighter, more/much better attributes. It will be a lot better than the ipad 2 but it is priced in the really high range.....wonder what range does that mean.

It's all up to you. If you cannot wait, get the 2 now.

You can often acquire the ipad two when the ipad three comes out. The ipad two price may possibly even drop.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Should I buy Ipad 2now or wait for Ipad 3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire