samedi 22 octobre 2011

How to change iPad shipping method on Apple's online store?

Question by John W: How to change iPad shipping method on Apple's on-line store?
I'm ordering a 32GB iPad on Apple's online shop this evening. I have every little thing I want selected, and all is in my cart, I've proceeded to checkout, and the shipping section reads: will ship in five - 7 organization days. In all past orders I've produced from Apple, I could change the shipping strategy, to 2-day shipping for instance. I see no selection now. Am I missing one thing, or is it not available for the iPad currently?


Ideal answer:

Answer by Phat D
No, it is not potential to get a more rapidly shipping since considering that the item is new there is a significant amount of orders being processed, therefore it will take them longer to ship the iPads out.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: How to change iPad shipping method on Apple's online store?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire