jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Should I wait and see if there will be a 2nd generation IPad?

Question by Becoming Meh: Ought to I wait and see if there will be a 2nd generation IPad?
I would actually like to acquire the ipad but I wonder if there will be a 2nd generation to the ipad. I am a genuinely massive fan of apple but i feel like the ipad is missing a camera... Should I wait and see or get 1 for christmas and not be able to get the ipad with the camera (if they come out with 1) or get the ipad now?
Assist
But what if they come out with some sort of cable that on 1 finish is a camera and the other end connects to the ipad, ipod, iphone.


Greatest answer:

Answer by irish colleen
my brother is a tech geek and he never ever buy the 1st one of any factor he constantly waits because they iron out any faults later ones so wait and see



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I wait and see if there will be a 2nd generation IPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire