samedi 6 août 2011

Why are all the Ipad Stylus' fat?

Question by david: Why are all the Ipad Stylus' fat?
I want a fine pointed 1 but can only locate fat ones. I saw how to make a fine point 1, but it appears like that would be one thing the industry would generate. Where are the fine pointed ipad stylus'.


Very best answer:

Answer by Lenita Mcfarlin
My apologies in case this process may possibly be a wee bit off of topic matter nevertheless I just now necessary to share this particular great factor I in fact identified. Apple inc is developing an overstock with the brand new ipad plus giving away $ 100 itune gift card to download these excellent songs! I just obtained my apple ipad two and apple itunes gift card via the mail a couple nights ago.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Why are all the Ipad Stylus' fat?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire