mercredi 5 octobre 2011

Can I get student Discount on iPod Touch?

Question by Pentecostal: Can I get student Discount on iPod Touch?
I heard you can get student discount on iPad and Mac Computers and programs. Can People get student discounts on iPod Touches?


Very best answer:

Answer by Colleen Beauchamp
Sorry if the following is a bit off topic matter but I just had to share this particular exceptional factor That i came across. Apple inc is really producing an overstock with the newest ipad and also providing away $ 100 itune gift card in order to download these excellent tunes! I just acquired my ipad tablet two in addition to apple itunes gift card in the mail a couple days ago.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Can I get student Discount on iPod Touch?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire