dimanche 9 octobre 2011

Does the Ipad have a pen? Will I be able to draw on it with photoshop?

Question by Tab J: Does the Ipad have a pen? Will I be able to draw on it with photoshop?
I wa asking yourself for an individual like myself who has a touchscreen laptop from HP, can I do the exact same points with my current tablet? In the video I saw it only showed finger use, but will there be a pen stylus option? drawing in photoshop would be fairly difficult with just my bare fingers :(
Also what i've read it tlks about bein compatible for games? What if I already play an MMO that calls for the use of a keyboard costantly, might there end up being an attachable external keyboard?
:| it appears kind of basic/lacking for everyday requirements of a laptop.


Very best answer:

Answer by Shahad
It will probably have a stylus and it does have a dock with keyboard, most likely purchased separately



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Does the Ipad have a pen? Will I be able to draw on it with photoshop?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire