samedi 17 mars 2012

Can an ipad connect to a projector wirelessly?

Question by Brittany L: Can an ipad connect to a projector wirelessly?
I am a student teacher, so I'd actually like to use my new ipad for presentations in class, but I'm not certain if it can connect to the projector. The other computers connect to the projector wirelessly via wifi, just as if it had been an world wide web connection. Will the ipad be in a position to do this when I get back to school in August? I actually don't want to have to get anymore accessories. The expense of them is starting to add up.


Best answer:

Answer by Kahless
The iPad has each Bluetooth and normal wifi, assuming 1 of those is what you need, it should operate.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Can an ipad connect to a projector wirelessly?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire