mardi 13 mars 2012

Should I sell my iPad for $600?

Question by Ian: Really should I sell my iPad for ?
I bought my 32GB WIFI + 3G iPad back in June 2010. I love it. It's been an wonderful device for me and is my favourite point to use to surf the net, play games, read news, and do light function on. It really is one particular of my favourite purchases.

However, because then I have bought an iPhone four, which has taken a lot of the glory from my iPad. My iPhone has a much greater screen, two cameras, and other far better features. It's also more portable, and I locate myself carrying out far more on my iPhone than iPad now.

A friedn of mine is searching for the model I have and has supplied me a generous $ 600 for it. I would be promoting it to him on January 13. This $ 600 would let me to buy the Macbook Pro I wanted to buy (desperately need a new computer, mine's falling apart). So essentially I would be leaving one portable device for an additional.

Really should I sell my iPad? Genuinely I assume I am being a little sentimental and attached here, I do not want to see it gone. Even so, I know that I'll give in and get Version 2 in April of this year which will of course function significantly greater specs. If I sell my iPad now, rather than later, I can get $ 600 for it and a new laptop, and I'll be in a position to save over the months of February, March, and April and have a complete new line of alternatives for tablet computers then (even though I'll probably nonetheless buy iPad two)

What do you guys believe? Sell, or don't sell?

And if you do not like Apple or it's iPad tablet, don't comment. I don't want cynical folks going "pft who would buy an iPad in the 1st place"

Thankyou :)


Very best answer:

Answer by Bob Hamster
Yes i would sell it, i think the ipad is a quite useless device for the amount of cash it expenses. you'd be way much better off with a laptop.



Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I sell my iPad for $600?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire