dimanche 11 mars 2012

Q&A: Will an iPod Touch wall charger work on an iPad 2?

Question by davenetman: Will an iPod Touch wall charger function on an iPad two?
I bought generic (ebay) wall charger for my iPod Touch 4g. I could purchase an iPad two this month. Will the same charger work on the iPad 2? If not, what specs do I want to appear for when shopping for 1?
I had not bought an iPad yet, so I don't know what all it comes with. I am assuming it comes with the USB cord, but not a wall charger (like my iPod Touch). I need to have a wall charger so I can take the iPad with me on vacations and recharge it, without having having to bring my computer/laptop along.
Does the iPad 2 truly come with a wall charger? I assumed it didn't, but maybe I'm wrong?


Very best answer:

Answer by Jeffery H K
It will say not charging but it will charge slowly. You have to appear on the package "produced for IPad." It has far more power than the ipod chargers.
What is incorrect with the charger that comes with the iPad?



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Will an iPod Touch wall charger work on an iPad 2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire