samedi 17 mars 2012

How can a 14 year old make enough money to buy an iPad 2?

Question by : How can a 14 year old make enough money to get an iPad 2?
So I just turned 14 and Apple just released the iPad 2. And I really want one particular negative. Nonetheless, I naturally cannot get a job to acquire one. I actually want a single though so I am attempting to figure out some approaches exactly where I can operate to make enough funds to get a 32 GB iPad. Does any individual know any methods to make excellent and rapidly money? PLEASE Support!(:


Greatest answer:

Answer by infernocy
ipad 2 is a shit product and it will never ever worth the money , buy a pc instaid or a laptop , dont waste your cash on a shit item just to appear cool , in a bit of time you will see ipad three and then ipad four ,
and ipad two dosnt have flash , why you want to acquire a tablet that dosent have flash ????



Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How can a 14 year old make enough money to buy an iPad 2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire