lundi 19 mars 2012

Should I get Apple iPad ?

Question by Qoweg: Really should I get Apple iPad ?
At present I have iPod Touch 2G, which isnt going to be completely supported any longer (OS 4. - multitasking) so I'm thinking about upgrading to one thing else. I'm making use of my iPod like 60% music 25% games 15% internet. Most significant difficulty for me is the portability which is not genuinely (this woudn't mind most instances but when I'm going out without having any bag only with iPod in pocket ... :/ )
I'd propably go for 16GB either Wi-Fi or 3G + Wi-Fi

What do you think ?


Finest answer:

Answer by Markie
Your iPod will nevertheless be supported. It just won't be compatible with the new update. It will still do almost everything it is usually accomplished.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Should I get Apple iPad ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire