vendredi 16 mars 2012

I cut myself and am sad pleas help?

Question by : I cut myself and am sad pleas help?
I am 11 and I began cutting myself a day prior to yesterday night. My friend identified out on thursday and got mad at me and disappointed but these days she looked at me blankly like nothing happened and that I was noting. I attempt to say one thing to a person and they look blankly and don't say anything or Care. I attempt to make pals but I don't instead at recess( we nonetheless have it even in 6 grade) I sit in the corner and look at everybody. The 8 graders were gone so I went on the swings and sat there and a great girl sat and talked to me then went back to the girl I employed to like but now hate. I sit alone every single class, daily, at lunch, at recess, in a group individuals roll their eyes when they get me I do not know why. I am good, oh I'm failing French and I am 5'2 or 5"3 and weigh 115 pounds and am Fat in my stomach. I hate myself oh And I am crying proper now, I cry my self to sleep, I have an iPad I fool about with so that is why I am on right here.
Tristin no quit putting men and women Down you do not even know, how does that make you really feel excellent, how I am her crying in my bed wile my arm is bleeding, do u want me to show you a picture of my bloody arm, idts!
Ok I like theatre it takes me away I go to s diffrenT land, I am totally free I have it thursday and fri


Best answer:

Answer by Frank
I'm sorry that you happen to be sad. Remember that an individual did come talk to you. Celebrate that.

You will make friends. You're at an awkward age. It feels like everybody is rolling their eyes all the time at you, but they are performing it all the time, and you only notice when you are nearby.

Can you find an adult to talk to about this? A parent or teacher or other loved ones member?

It will get greater.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I cut myself and am sad pleas help?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire