mercredi 7 mars 2012

Should I get an IPad 2 with WiFi or With WiFi & 3G & Should I get with 16Gb , 32GB , or 64GB?

Question by : Must I get an IPad two with WiFi or With WiFi & 3G & Must I get with 16Gb , 32GB , or 64GB?
If you had been me and you to choose which Ipad to get which one particular would you go for the most and which be far better in the long run


Best answer:

Answer by Majd
if you want to retailer lots of HD movies on it get the 64GB.
otherwise get 16GB .
if you strategy to spend income for 3G to your service provider get it.
otherwise do not get it.
i have the one particular with 16GB and no 3G and it works perfectly



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get an IPad 2 with WiFi or With WiFi & 3G & Should I get with 16Gb , 32GB , or 64GB?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire