dimanche 18 mars 2012

Rate My Life From 1-10?

Question by : Rate My Life From 1-10?
I am a singer,and I get paid. I youtube. My family can afford for me an iPhone 4.,ipad and netbook along with all my school supplies! I shop for school clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch,and Louis Vitton. I am blonde,make all A's and I am 11.,and thats it! Just pointing out the positives to reassure myself.
Hm,nicely my genuine world is...um..$ $ $ $ -Friendss-Enjoyable-PARTAYYING! So,even though you roll change and cut coupons,I'm off blowing my income!!! KK?
Unfavorable? Because you do not have it!
Ok,partying. I drink,got it? Illegal? I dont give a DAMN! I smoke,got it? And taylor swift is just my user name,bitch.


Best answer:

Answer by question master
You sound like a stuck up bitch who requirements to go reside in the true world for a even though.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Rate My Life From 1-10?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire