mardi 6 mars 2012

Q&A: When iPad 2 comes out can I expect iPad 1 to drop in price?

Question by : When iPad 2 comes out can I count on iPad 1 to drop in price tag?
I program on purchasing a refurbished 16gb iPad with wi-fi only. Is there a likelihood that this will drop in price after the new iPad comes out? It is currently $ 429.
I dont strategy on finding it till December. :)
I also currently have the laptop for college. I want an iPad to listen to music and watch movies, but on a larger screen so I can also use the e-reader function.


Finest answer:

Answer by 1c2h
It might drop depending on how the other one particular sells. It possibly will but there is no for certain likelihood that it will due to the fact that is up to Apple. And if you want to get it soon, you must almost certainly get the refurbished because Apple normally doesn't drop their preceding items value till a month or two right after so they can see how the new product is selling.

hope I helped.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: When iPad 2 comes out can I expect iPad 1 to drop in price?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire