vendredi 9 mars 2012

Should I wait in line to buy the iPad 2 this Friday?

Question by crazyfool: Ought to I wait in line to buy the iPad 2 this Friday?
I know the iPad two goes on sale this Friday at 5pm, but how well stocked are the apple stores? I do not want to get to the store and find out that they are out of the WHITE iPad and to come back yet another day. Would it be less complicated to order on the web or try my luck in the retailer?


Very best answer:

Answer by Ghtfrred Hgftrd
Widespread individuals, what is wrong with you? Do you actually need to have an iPad 2? Do not buy a single at all, but if you still do, do not be stupid to go and remain in line. Do something exciting on Friday evening, go to a film possibly and order your iPad on-line



Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I wait in line to buy the iPad 2 this Friday?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire