mardi 13 mars 2012

Is it worth getting an Ipad?

Question by : Is it worth obtaining an Ipad?
I'm thinking about getting an ipad. Ipad users, is it worth it?
Are there some sites I cannot access e.g. youtube? Does it assistance java, html five, adobe flash player?
Does it have a usb port? If I wanted to do homework and sort it up is there a plan on the ipad that I can use? I've heard of iWork, but is it the very same or equivalent to microsoft office?
What are the pros and cons for getting an ipad?


Finest answer:

Answer by Anon
Im on 1 right now, yeah there's an app for YouTube. No flash, no USB, iWork is fantastic and you can print anything, almost certainly simpler to use than Microsoft workplace.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is it worth getting an Ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire