jeudi 15 mars 2012

Is there anyway to advance a keynote presentation on my iPad without touching the screen/using an iPhone?

Question by hwlin76: Is there anyway to advance a keynote presentation on my iPad with no touching the screen/using an iPhone?
Is there anyway to advance a keynote presentation on my iPad 1 with out touching the screen/making use of an iPhone/iPod app? Are there any recognized bluetooth accessories or usb devices (via Camera kit) that will do this? I have tried using a bluetooth keyboard with no luck.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Reina
You could try to e-mail it to oneself and then save the presentation on your iPad from there. I'm not completely confident as to what you happen to be asking.



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Is there anyway to advance a keynote presentation on my iPad without touching the screen/using an iPhone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire